Abstract submission for the 6th International Conference on Chemical Looping 2022.
If space is available after the deadline we may still take submissions for abstract posters.
Guidelines for Submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors are responsible for the literary standard of submitted abstracts.
- Abstract submissions should be a .doc or .docx file.
- Rename abstract file name prior to uploading to reflect presenting author as "First author SURNAME_Abstract_6thCL.docx".
- The abstract template below should be used for all submissions.
- Abstracts should not exceed one page in length.
- Chemical looping combustion
- Chemical looping gasification/reforming
- Chemical looping oxygen carriers
- Chemical looping reactor design and operation
- Novel chemical looping processes
- Carbonate looping technology
- Modeling of chemical looping process
- Pilot plants and scale-up
Remember that you must be registered
This is a pre-register to submit abstracts although it is not mandatory to do the payment at this stage.